T-120 Epc Class 1 Gen 2 Rfid Library Tag
* The Higgs-3 is an integrated single chip UHF RFID tag.
* The chip complies with EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 standards.
* It has high performance in UHF RFID tagging applications.
* While the Higgs-3 operates at low power level, it still provides sufficient signal generation to read tags from a long distance.
* It is programmable and fast programmable with low RF power.
* CMOS runs processes cost-effectively and uses proven and cost-effective EEPROM technology.
* Thanks to a flexible memory architecture, the Higgs-3 provides optimum EPC distribution and allows different uses of user memory such as old part number, service history.
* User memory can be read and write protected with 128-bit encryption and supports private/public usage models.
* The IC has a 64-bit non-changeable serial number.
* Thus it provides a unique labeling like a fingerprint.
* Length: 36 cm / Width: 5 mm / Thickness: 0.25 mm