Sinifix Return Station
* By using the system, the user can return the library materials on them 24/7.
* Readers can use the system when the library is closed, and instantly register the return information of the books registered on them to the automation program.
* The interface is easy to use and the reader informs and guides the next process with graphic animations.
* The book return and sorting system can work with all library automation programs that support SIP2 and NCIP protocols in international standards.
* The system gives the reader a notification slip when the process is completed.
* The system is in a structure that can take shape according to the area / space to be used in the library.
* The system can direct the returned books to the appropriate cabinets in line with the rules determined by the library staff.
* The system can be expanded from a one-cabin structure to a thirty-cabin structure.
* The system offers a return unit for both indoor and outdoor environments.
* The system is in a modular structure and each module gives a visual alarm in case of failure.
* The system can perform transactions using a contactless (Mifare/NFC) card so that the user can perform transactions quickly.
* At the end of the system, the reader can give an information slip about the transaction.
* The system works silently and does not disturb the staff in the library.
* Different designs are available in accordance with the library structure.