Our company, which started its activities in Istanbul Kadıköy, currently produces Library Automation, UHF RFID Smart Library System, Library Consumables, etc., with nearly 200 libraries in Turkey and abroad, including private, legal, university and government institutions. continues to work in the field.
In addition, our company has a branch in Konya.
Approximately 80% of Turkish universities use Yordam Library Information Document Automation Program.
* The body is made of impact resistant MDF material, covered with lacquer.
* The cabinet, which consists of one piece, provides easy access to all details with its rear locked cover.
* YKT-2001 Kiosk is designed to be able to stand without the need for any assembly.
* It has a robustness and design that will not be affect ...
* The system has been produced entirely for use in libraries.
* It allows students to make loan/return transactions on their own in the library.
* It works fully integrated with library automation and all controls are done through automation.
* It has a touch screen and high security, and works with both mifare chip cards ...
* Alien ALR-9900 EMA Advanced RFID Reader + 4 Antenna content. - Operating frequency from 865.7 MHz to 867.5 MHz.
* Supports EPC Classl GEN2, ISO 18000-6C standards.
* Reads all tags in EPC Classl GEN2 standard.
* EPC global low-level reader protocol (LLRP) is available.
* TCP/IP LAN Ethernet, NTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP support. ...
* It is used in libraries for promotion and information purposes.
* It is a great help in using all kinds of photos, video and audio files and data belonging to the library.
* It has a structure that can be integrated with all kinds of news portals and web services.
* While showing the time with the digital clock on it, d ...
* By using the system, the user can return the library materials on them 24/7.
* Readers can use the system when the library is closed, and instantly register the return information of the books registered on them to the automation program.
* The interface is easy to use and the reader informs and guides the next process ...